Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Changing the subject

Ok, I know it has been thousands of years since my last post and that I had already changed the subject. So I thought, why not keep it at another subject anyway? Later I may come back to my adventures on Vana'diel. But for now, I wanna publish something else.

While I was in the States on the last few months, I did the mistake of mentioning writing pokémon ... uhh... fanfics (Yeah, let's keep it at that) to Burgs. After mentioning the ... hmm... contents of those fanfics, he bugged me into translating it to English so he could read. Now that I am back and bored at work, I started doing so and thought about sharing them with you all.

I hope you enjoy it a little bit. I'll keep posting as I translate more! :)
Enjoy and leave comments, please! <3~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well it's not ALL my fault that you're translating it. But I do expect to see the rest of your pokepor--I mean pokemon fanfic. :3