Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 - Brats in the jungle!

The brats… errr, I mean, Ash, Misty and Brock were coming from Pallet where they have spent their vacation time. As always, everything was going peaceful and quiet in that group of friends.

“Ash, when will you return my bike?!?” - screamed Misty.

“When I finish my journey and become a Pokémon Master!” - answered Ash, smugly.

“Damn… then I will be dead before I even see it!” - sulked Misty.

“Misty, I will be a Pokémon Master sooner than you think!” - complained Ash, not believing what Misty just said.

“Yeah, sure… whatever!” - replied Misty, sarcastically.

As they walked, they were suddenly surprised by a sign in the middle of nowhere in the jungle. The sign read: “This way to the new official Dark Gym, where you can get the awesome Doom badge and compete on the Deadly Pokémon League”.

As Ash read along, a feeling of excitement took over his body.

“Come, Pikachu! I need to get into that league!!!” – said Ash, running down the forest path where the sign pointed. Misty, Brock and Pikachu followed him, though they were kind of suspicious of that sign.

No comments: